[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Baronial Thank Yous

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 15:29:45 PDT 2011

Quick Clarification:
Sara Penrose created the beautiful scrolls for Loch Soilleir, I had no hand in
coordinating for the Loch.

By way of wordfame, Thomas atte Wood created the champion scrolls for Stargate.

Cheers, Hillary
Subject: [Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Baronial Thank Yous

I am so grateful to the many people who helped with this event. I will not
attempt to name them all because so many people pitched in that I'm sure I'd
miss someone. Know that your help was and is truly appreciated.
<snip>

Hillary Rose Greenslade, who coordinated the event invitations and gorgeous
award scrolls

In Service,
Maureen Faulkner