[Ansteorra] Pennsic is fast approaching

aferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Wed Apr 27 20:44:42 PDT 2011

Greetings Good people of Ansteorra,

Time to think about Pennsic.

If you can't go, please remember you can still support your kingdom by
gifting our Crown with largess for Pennsic.
We also really need more banners to dress the kingdom encampment up.

  If you are planning on attending please contact me with the following
information:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Tent Size & Type (mundane or period style or rental tent)- please
include space
needed for your ropes.
Date of Arrival
Date of departure

The mail-in registration deadline is May 15th and the online deadline is
June 15.

There will be a camp fee of $7 per person to cover the cost of general
camp consumables.

Please register under the "populace of Ansteorra" this will give us the
more room for last minute attendees,
  ie whoever will be  our heirs and their entourage .

Ysabeau is designing a web page to make signing up for the meal plan
  and  camp chores easier, we plan on having it up next week!

sincerely,
Seraphina