[Ansteorra] Recorder Class at King's College

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:59:40 PDT 2011

Greetings all,

I have the honor of teaching a very beginning recorder class at King's
College and am in need of help.  The focus of the class is to get a good
sound on a recorder and give those in attendance the resources needed to
grow into wonderful recorder players.

What I need is a list of anyone who is willing to help those from your area
with this journey.   Please let me know (off list) your name and the contact
information (email and/or phone number) I can hand out at the class.  If you
don't play recorder but can read music please let me know that as well.

Many thanks in advance.

I remain in service
Delphina

PS Thank you to Emma de Fetherstan of Moonshadowe and Gaston de Clermont of
Bryn Gwlad for already volunteering.