[Ansteorra] Flails

Almarr Bjarnklo centurionalmarr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 13:29:41 PDT 2011

I remember using a flail when I first started fighting.  I dont know if they were legal, I thought they were back then.  When I came back from the Army, they were no longer legal to use as weapons.  It was a fun weapon to use, but also it was somewhat  dificult at times also.

Almarr

I have not followed much of the recent discussions , kinda wish I had now, lol.