[Ansteorra] Siege Weapons

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:05:54 PDT 2011

I've been thinking about a design, very simple, and not terribly tall. The
downside to any archery platform is that "they" know where you are. It
diminishes my sneaky-ability (okay, so does my garb, but that's another
topic). I have a few options:

Build it here, dismantle and ship to Houston. I doubt I could make it small
enough to go on a plane with me... Or _could I_?
Have "my people" build it in Houston
Build on site.

I have half of a storage locker just offsite, so can store in there through
the year. Of course, I still dream of the convertible utility trailer /
siege engine.

"What would you like to insure today?"

"Siege tower"

"A what?"