[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

Tonda Pratt tlpratt at sw.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 09:41:59 PDT 2011

This past weekend, the Barony of Namron hosted laurel's Prize Tourney.  I
would like to say a huge thank you to the Barony and all the people who were
involved in making the event run so smoothly.  From setting up tables and
chairs, working gate, making and staging the sideboard lunch and to those
that stayed until the end to clean up.  It was a wonderful event.

I need to give a special thank you to the following people go for going
above and beyond.

To all the artisans who came out and displayed.  What an impressive group of
people

To all the Laurel's who drove up, down and around to attend the event.

Lady Antonia de la fuente - Steward of the event.

Lady Margherita de Mantua - Baronial Seneschal.

The outside crew for setup and tear down on the pavilion for glass work.

I know there were many hands involved and it was hot work at that.

Mistress Melisenda and HL Timur - For signing in the artisans

I'm sure there were more going on that I missed, and I appreciate all the
hard work that went into this event, so thank you all.

In Service,

Mistress Marguerite Dinard

KMoAS