[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:55:34 PDT 2011

If I were that artisan displaying an item too large for the space allotted
and I was concerned about the weather, I'm make certain I had a pavilion for
my display -- especially if it was a bed -- and I would do what I could to
have the pavillion part of my display.

~ihon
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster