[Ansteorra] Chiv Tournament at Stargate's Yule

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 07:23:13 PST 2011

Greetings all!

The Barony of the Stargate invites you to compete in the Chivalric Toy Tourney at our Yule Revel.

The entry fee is a toy donation.

It is a double elimination (was single, but I want people to get their entry fee's worth), challenge tourney, with the option to buy back in with the donation of a toy or cash (Dukes/Counts - 3 toys; knights - 2 toys; everyone else - 1 toy).

The winner of the tourney gets ALL the raffle tickets for the toys/cash donated.

This is the last chance to fight in a tournament before Crown.
Just sayin'.

http://stargate.ansteorra.org/Yule2011.shtml