[Ansteorra] Seawinds demo at Ingleside Renissance Fair

Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:53:04 PST 2011

A joyful reminder that Seawinds invites all of the kingdom to make it's way down to Ingleside, TX for our yearly Demo/ Winter Revel.  Great Fighting to be had, Arts and Sciences to be displayed, and the wonderful Seawinds hospitality.  Free camping, Free admission (with RSVP), Free Food.  We are in need of great warriors for a chivalric dragon battle.  Rapiers will enjoy various venues for fighting.  Fighting or not, this is a great time.  Check our website for more information.  We need RSVPs by December 7th.

http://web.seawinds.ansteorra.org/upcoming-events/ingleside-ren-faire

In Love & Light,  AriManna
aka Paula