[Ansteorra] Rapier Armor Question

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:01:32 PST 2011

I use a system like this.  Consists of an undershirt of two layers of
linen, with extra layer in in the sleeve/underarm area.  The
undershirt velcros across the front, actually giving me 4 layers
across the front. This combined with any outfit I owned (even stuff
not originally intended designed as armor), makes me legal on the
field.  My cote is 2 layers..as are my doublets, combined with a shirt
give me between 4 and 7 layers in any given location.  I love it for
it's versatility.

- Collwyn O'Snowdon