[Ansteorra] Event Calendar

Rae L Bauer suvdchin at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 18:54:46 PST 2011

Since most event announcements or web sites give the address, you can
always use whatever map program you like to find out where it is.
Or you can talk to your SCA friends to find out more details about what
goes on at such and such event.  I think that would be more helpful to you
in deciding what events are worth your time and effort.  That's what I
use to do.  Talk to people in your local group, see who was going to
what, and
find out where, when, what and how.   I think you'll find that this
gives you a better idea of where you want to go.
Suvdchin