[Ansteorra] Event Calendar

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jan 2 19:23:05 PST 2011

I can understand your needs, but they are not universal. Schedules are often
not known 6 months in advance. The Crown, for instance, may not be
determined yet. That could cause peerage circles to be added to the
schedule. They may have people contact them at 3 months asking to host some
activity at the event. In a few cases, I have seen the site not locked down
at 6 months out. And so forth.

I would suggest you contact the Steward/Autocrat of the events that are
close enough to you or which sound interesting and ask specific questions.
If the event is far enough out that the Steward/Autocrat is not published
yet, then contact the Seneschal/B&B of the group hosting the event. I've
always found them more than willing to answer questions.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede