[Ansteorra] [Steppes] Updated Feast Thanks 12th Night

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:17:38 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Alianorra MacAiodh
<alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for those that responded to me regarding who helped served that I missed.
>
> And for these kind gentles who spent time helping serve the feast so that everyone could eat in a timely manner, thank you again.
>
> Here are the ones I missed.
>
> M'Lord John
>
> Ryan (Alex's oldest son)
>
> Lord Ivan and his two sons Ingvarr and Skolmr (skolmere)
>
> Thank you once again for your service.
>

> Lady Alianorra MacAiodh

Twelfth Night was my wife's first event and my first in a very long
time, and we had a great time.  The feast was truly deserving of that
name and the efforts of those involved in planning, preparing, and
serving the meal were readily apparent and greatly appreciated.  My
hat is off to all who labored so that we could relax and enjoy!

--Antoine D'Aubernoun