[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:51:50 PST 2011

Salut cozyns,

A hat is the seat of his power? More like his seat is the hat of his
power. The only powers I can recall Hanse having are the strength of
his breath and his indefatigable flatulence.

Just load up some bear traps with sausage, cheese, and mustard. And
keep him away from your young women or you'll be six months bleaching
out the fat greasy fingerprints.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone