[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 22:26:10 PST 2011

Just wanting some clarification.
With no set reward it might be better to negotiate with him if & when he is caught.
Is the reward for HIM or for information leading to him?
If just for information, what is to keep you from saying that someone else already claimed it?
I like set rules before going on a hunt. Especially for someone like I've heard about Hanse.
(Grease stains are so hard to get out of clothes & just about impossible to get out of leather.)
So are there any conditions on his condition? Alive or dead? Bruised, beaten, whipped, chained?
(though some guys do like that.) As I said I'm just wanting some clarification.

Lady Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)