[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 12:38:22 PST 2011

To All Interested Parties:

It has been determined by grease marks that Hanse seduced one of the younger
nuns.  The convent would like to add their pleas for swift justice of Hanse
of the Slimy Hands.  The hounds are making excellent headway in tracking him
as the scent in the greasy hands lingers where ever he has touched
something.  Numerous reports of strange thefts of cold greasy sausage is
helping to locate the areas he has run through.  It appears that he may be
afoot as every stolen horse has been recovered.  The owners of these horses
are willing to add to the rewards as it is also difficult to get grease out
of fur.  As every horseman/woman is aware, a greasy horse can not be saddled
properly and as the saddle slips around they are tired of biting the dirt.

To Baron Bors:  In your capacity as Constable of the Loch, I'm sure we can
work out suitable recompense for the return of Hanse should you find in in
your lands.

To Sir Lyonel:  Your assistance in his capture will allow you to have him
after Raven's Fort has inflicted their punishment.  At that time you can
take your 18000 pounds of francs in whatever manner you see fit.  (inks a
note to self to watch Lyonel as it appears he may be slightly shifty as his
main concerns is the francs he was not paid.  Perhaps he let Hanse know
which nun was addicted to sausage grease)

To Lady Gabriele:  The reward is for his capture and return to Raven's Fort.
We strongly suggest that persons interested in attempting to lay hands on
him coat themselves with a thick covering of Lyst Field Mud.  This will
allow the grease to just be chipped off the body of the captor.  We prefer
him to be in one piece and capable of being punished properly at Raven's
Fort.  A few nicks and dings are acceptable.

To Stefan:  Are you volunteering to attempt to capture Hanse?  The True
(Norman) Baron of Raven's Fort is highly grieved that you have berated his
Captain and Lieutenant of the Guard.  (Takes quill to another piece of
parchment and notes, Stefan may be willing to hide Hanse-place messengers
where they are able to watch who comes and goes, especially in the deep of
the night)

To Baroness Daria:  We have numerous wise women of ancient age that are
willing to check Hanse for wounds.  I believe the youngest is 87 years old
and has seen 9 husbands into the grave.

To Michael Fenwick:  Define rough.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Knight Marshal of the Barony of Raven's Fort
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net