[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse is Honor Bound

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:46:24 PST 2011

Salut cozyns,

I agree with Michael. Every loyal citizen can best serve the Crown by
speaking up when they see Their Majesties moving down the wrong path.
For peers of the realm, such counsel is part of the job description.

And, let's face it, no one likes hearing, "You're doing it wrong."
What's worse, however, than hearing that kind of bald criticism is
hearing later--after the mistakes have been made and the damage
irreparably done--"Yeah, I knew you were doing it wrong, but I didn't
want to insult you."

En Lyonel
I kvetch because I care

Sent from my iPhone