[Ansteorra] map ?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 21:12:33 PST 2011

Yes, that's the map that was at Red Tape/Round Table.
Countess Elizabeta sent a link to Ian's map, which is on the kingdom
website and which Liam asked who to contact to get it updated.
_ian1550 at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:ian1550 at sbcglobal.net)  is  his email.

In a message dated 1/25/2011 6:00:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,