[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 23:14:19 PST 2011

First, hang the Ravensfort guards. They obviously weren't worth what you were paying them and this should remind the remaining guards to be a bit more careful, especially if they themselves were to consider accepting a bribe.

Maybe you need to replace the Captain of your guard with a good Norman lord. They know how to keep things in shape.

Stefan, of good Norman blood