[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 06:01:02 PST 2011

First, my good lord Stefan, you must be in cahoots with this shady Hanse
character since you can not even get the name of our Barony correct! I am not
saying you are, but it sure looks that way to me.
Second, as Captain of the Guard, it is my duty to have prisoners guarded and I
have taken steps to discipline those guard members that were on watch. I however
was elsewhere with the TRUE Baron of
our great Raven's Fort.
Now if you will, kindly step back amoungst the shadows and help Hanse plot his
next step if that is what you do. And as a side note, the members of the Guard
do not accept bribes on my watch. If they do they are dealt with in the
strictest of manners.

YIS

Lord Devin