[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 09:26:24 PST 2011

Salut cozyns,

I have a good deal of it caked around the base of various swords and
knives. Always hard to get that out without replacing the hilt.

(Nothing personsal, Martel. Such are the vagaries of war. Also,
Hawkwood's White company has a lot of Norman's [particularly Lombardy
Normans]. In various battles, I have met the same soldiers on both
sides of the line.)

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone