[Ansteorra] Alarming Trend (was INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!)

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 09:51:20 PST 2011

In my recent patrols, guarding the King's farmlands and the coastal
ports alike, I have noticed an alarming trend amongst those peoples who
grow hops and grains, as well as amongst seafaring merchants who are
normally uninvolved in politics of any sort. . . Painted tunics and
wagon bumpers, all bearing the words- "Run, Hanse, Run".
  I have yet to discover who is behind the production of these bumper
signs and garments, but it seems to be a dangerous trend showing
support for that Hanse fellow.
Wayland