[Ansteorra] To those that would punish, torture or execute the Dutchman Hanse

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 19:01:26 PST 2011

Good people of Ansteorra I bid you greetings,
I have been following your conversation which is interesting at best. Just so you all know any subject of this kingdom that would punish, torture or execute this Dutchman Hanse will owe a tax to myself as authorized in my royal warrant signed by the crown. Happy hunting, I can use the income.

Pieter Rausch
Kingdom Inquisitor and Executioner of Persona

Sent from my iPhone