[Ansteorra] Very interesting story on concussions

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:18:45 PST 2011

Do this... but not that...
To that... but not this...

I heard this...
But I saw that...

Always remember...

I think the overarching lesson here is that being a good fighter is not just
about landing a good shot and having good armor.

Total situational awareness of one's body, armor, weapons and the
environment around them is an ever-developing skill that I dare say is a
large part of what separates the second round of crown tourney from the
semi-finals.

In my opinion, the two critical things to remember are that 1) you need to
discover what works for YOU, and 2) you should expect, and try to lean more
about yourself and your limitations every day of your life.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but my intent was to maybe head off a litany
of "oh, and I just happen to know this, too" posts.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk