[Ansteorra] good norman blood

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 28 19:53:32 PST 2011

I cannot speak to the welsh nor English, and those Normans are now better or
worse to than the rest of that lot but I can speak as a Scotsman and send
these kind words of warning about the honors your words would besmirch.

And I am sure that the mighty kings of old of Ansteorra who saw fit to be
Scotsmen themselves, and those kings who were either Scots or nay to name
many a good and proper Scottish Baron to hold their lands, and many another
who saw fit that folk were named as peers of the realm and them being good
Scots, I am sure those great men would disagree about the proper placement
of a Scot! And that bit about Scots not having any good women will most
surely get you sunk in a Loch somewhere missing some key parts of your
anatomy.

So says I, Ian Dun Gillan, a Baron to the court of Ansteorra, and a proud
and proper Scotsman.

Most Kindly
Ian