[Ansteorra] Fw: [Anst_Insignia] Insignia needed and Website/photography question

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 15:58:56 PST 2011

--- On Mon, 1/31/11, Carolle Ternus <clternus at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Carolle Ternus <clternus at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Anst_Insignia] Insignia needed and Website/photography question
To: anst_insignia at yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 5:53 PM

      Greetings,

First, let me say thanks for the insignia you have made and donated.  It is greatly appreciated.  If you are looking for more today, any insignia is cheerfully and gratefully accepted, but the following insignia are in shorter supply than others:

Sable Talons - with Gulf War and Spring tourney season coming, these could be in great demand.  Remember the Talon faces a particular way.  I'm told it should be more upright than the picture in Mistress Stella's article, which is fairly diagonally placed.

Sable Comets - it also faces a particular way.

Stars of Merit - please remember to make the star a ten pointed Ansteorran star.  If you could finish them, that would be preferable, so that they are ready to be handed out.  If you have some that you can't finish, just let me know, and I'll lay in a
 supply of D-rings and finishing threads.

For your perusal, Mistress Stella's article can be found at:
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/resources/ansteorranawardinsignia.pdf

Website/photography:
I plan on getting Stella's article directly linked to the Insignia page on the College of Scribes page.  Also, I would like to take photos and put the work of everyone who signs the Creative Release, in a gallery on the web page.  To that end, here is the link to the Creative Release:
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/Forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf
I have a fillable pdf release that I am going to try to get put up soon.  I will also be carrying blank releases around with me, so that if we meet at an event, I can get that taken care of.

Remember to put at least one card with your name and your group, if applicable, with your insignia.  That way I can make sure all insignia are packaged and labeled.

Please drop me a
 line if you send insignia directly to the Crown, so that I know what is being made.

Thanks again for your efforts to help Ansteorra shine,
Radegundis
Insignia Deputy

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |