[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Sat Jul 2 10:53:43 PDT 2011

I have not asked JM about this but I suspect if we were crown we would
continue the tradition of having QC be rapier and KC be chiv. I doubt we
would compete to be QC or KC -- after all, the crown is suppose to be the
source of honor and winning those slots would take away others' chances to
gain that honor. However, I do think I would find a way to play in her
championship (byes or something) and her in mine.

We are the only ones who have publicly declared our intent to fight in
crown...

Christian Doré