[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 20:11:26 PDT 2011

So how many Queen's Champion Tournaments have you won?

Where were these Coronet and Atenveldt Crown Tournaments held? I'm
assuming all but a few, were probably near Phoenix, AZ? Although
perhaps all the Coronet Tournaments were held in the Principality of
Ansteorra?

Thanks,
Stefan
A newcomer, since I've only been in since AS 23.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com