[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:17:36 PDT 2011

At 10:11 PM 7/2/2011, you wrote:

>On Jul 2, 2011, at 8:48 PM, Chris Zakes wrote:
>>This will be the 66th Ansteorran Crown Tournament in which I have
>>not competed (not to mention three Coronet Tournaments and half a
>>dozen Atenveldt Crown Tournaments before we became an independent
>>kingdom.)
>>
>>On the other paw, I've fought in *every* Queen's Champion
>>Tournament, which nobody else can say.
>>
>>        -Tivar Moondragon
>
>So how many Queen's Champion Tournaments have you won?

Only one--Tessa's--although I've been in the finals or semi-finals
several times.

>Where were these Coronet and Atenveldt Crown Tournaments held? I'm
>assuming all but a few, were probably near Phoenix, AZ?

Most of the Atenveldt Crown Tournaments at that time were held in the
Barony of the Sun (Phoenix) as you guessed. One was held near
Bordermarch, and I *think* one was held in The Steppes.

>Although perhaps all the Coronet Tournaments were held in the
>Principality of
>Ansteorra?

They were in Bjornsborg, Stargate and Bjornsborg, respectively.

>Thanks,
>Stefan
>A newcomer, since I've only been in since AS 23.

         -Tivar Moondragon
         fossil-in-residence