[Ansteorra] Duchess Willow needs cat help

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 19:23:46 PDT 2011

greetings

duchess willow currently resides in north Tulsa , Okla..
Tulsa , Oklahoma has several pet " protection " laws on the books, including
if you have more than x number of  cats / dogs , or combination thereof that
you must purchase a kennel license every year.and allow random inspections
of your kennels. also all of your pets must have and maintain all required
shots every year . ( rabies still shows up from time to time here about, not
to mention parvo , mange and other pet diseases ).
some of these really are to protect the animals, others seem more likely to
add money to the city bank account.

also , just a casual observation , but so far as I have been able to
determine , many , if not all members of the sca seem to suffer from some
level of " hoarding " , be it books, material, armor, clothing, ( ok, I
admit there was a bow making bench in my library for over a year ;) etc. we
all have lots of " stuff " and we give up rooms in our houses, as well as
storage sheds and money , to house all that " stuff " , sometimes having the
" stuff " becomes more important than nutritious food, or clean clothing, or
emptying the litter box , or taking our meds, but it's ok because we still
have our " stuff ".
I just realized that I am as guilty as anyone in this matter over the last
couple of months, and plan on having a fall cleaning session when it cools
off some , I realized I still have pants , underwear, socks and t-shirts,
and even my old motorcycle jacket in a closet from the 1970's , I have
several duplicate titles in my library, ( unusable due to " stuff " stored
there ) which needs cleaned out, as well as stacks of containers full of "
stuff " on my back porch that haven't been opened in many years , other than
to say oh yea , that's where that went ,and be closed up again : ( .
many times it is a subconscious need to have " stuff " , luckily I'm not so
far down that road that I " have " to have " stuff " , it is just "stuff "
after all, and others may be better able to use that  " stuff " whether by
gift or by sale I hope to have much more room and a cleaner house soon ,
although my cat may dislike me for removing her hidey holes .I'm sure she
will eventually forgive me ; )

just my observations and opinions, your reality may be different; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur