[Ansteorra] crossbows

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 30 12:18:59 PDT 2011

Most excellent idea except I have nerve/muscle loss in right hand and I have
to hold a knitting needle like a 2 year old holds a spoon.  Makes knitting
not fun.  It also drives other knitters totally insane to watch me.  The
weird thing is with the nerve/muscle damage it actually makes it easier to
hold a bow string and pull.  Sigh, I've been told I'm an odd little duck.

Runa