[Ansteorra] Contact Updates for the Black Star

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 16:22:57 PDT 2011

Robert Fitzmorgan
8828 Hornaday Circle N apt 715
FORT WORTH,  TX 76120
469 888 2777
CENTRAL CHRONICLER
KINGDOM HISTORIAN
On 30 Jul 2011 06:39, "Kingdom Chronicler" <kingdom at chronicler.ansteorra.org>
wrote:
> Greetings to the Populace,
>
> If you have not updated your contact information in the Black Star, and
you are a Seneschal, Chronicler, Regional Officer, or Kingdom Deputy, take a
moment and verify that you are correctly listed. This is only as valuable as
the information it contains and I would hate for anyone to miss out because
they could not be contacted. I will be taking corrections for September
until midnight on the first.