[Ansteorra] Slings and things

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 13:59:56 PDT 2011

I do appreciate all the excellent information and comments.  I was losing what little internet sanity I had last night trying to find information.  It was bits and pieces here and there.  So I figured the best thing to do was to go directly to those who know, the people of Ansteorra.

Lots of information, have already got a magnetic cat design worked out in my head (told you I was going to steal that idea).  So now I want my own trebuchet and/or catapult.  I'll just use the sling and foam missles to chase squirrels and stray critters out of my yard.  Doesn't mean I've quit thinking about slings just that now I'm considering all the great and logical information given to me.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan