[Ansteorra] Kings College

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:21:56 PDT 2011

The shire of Loch Ruadh is amazing!  I had two very supply intensive classes
and a problem of not being able of getting the supplies up stairs.  They
went out of their way to guide me to my class rooms and make sure that there
were good gentles there again at the end of the class to help me get the
bobbin lace supplies back to my car with smiling faces and gracious words.
I could not have made it with out them.  If I'm correct one of my guarding
angles received a Star of Merit at court.  Vivat.

Thanks again to Loch Ruadh for making this day one that I will remember.

HL Delphina de Champeaux