[Ansteorra] Kings College

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 10:22:38 PDT 2011

As have others, I wish to also add my congrats to the Shire of Loch Ruadh and autocrat for a fine event at King's College.  And as well for the assist in getting my many boxes of gear into the classroom when it was difficult to locate open doors and navigate stairs.  You guys were great!

Also, thanks to Haraldr Bassi of Bjornsborg for helping me carry all my metalsmith gear back to my vehicle at the end of the classes taught. You made my load lighter.

Thanks, Hillary Greenslade