[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Authorization

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 09:15:07 PST 2011

greetings

there is another option, since the central region archery marshal has no
phone listed, you may have to e-mail or call steppes, and elfsea seneschals
to see if they can have them contact you.
in defense of h.l. ironwyrm, he is known for not checking his e-mail often
due to time constraints,as he is often out working, or taking care of
family, or helping other scadians.
also last I heard his computer has issues : (
anyway , for issues where speed is important a phone call can often resolve
the issue much quicker ; )

let me see what I can do ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur