[Ansteorra] Tales from Gulf Wars

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 03:45:25 PDT 2011

Our General, Sir Gaston, assigned me to help coordinate our missile
weapons / fighters. It was an honor to serve with these warriors, many
of them were fighting in their first war. As usual, their archers tore
us up pretty bad in the ravine, but for a change we returned the favor.
We won the Archers only raving battle on Wednesday. In the open field &
in the castle battles, our siege crews and archers were much more
effective then their Trimaris counterparts and made a huge contribution
to the mighty Ansteorran war machine.
 Wayland