[Ansteorra] Table Top Trebuchet?

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:11:47 PDT 2011

My granddaughter's middle school had a class project of building a
catapult from a kit by Pitsco ed.  It includes some activity
suggestions for a school room setting and "safe" material to shoot
with it.

this looks like the kit she got
<http://shop.pitsco.com/store/default.aspx?KeyWords=catapult&searchtype=0&sport=3&by=20&c=0&t=0&l=0>

alex
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…