[Ansteorra] Table Top Trebuchet?

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 17:06:45 PDT 2011

I saw catapults made with 2 wooden paint stirring stick  and a spring clothespin.  I do not remember the exact design, but the paint sticks were glued/nailed to the clothespin with one end of the sticks even with the closed end of the clothes pin.  Once the glue was dried, a grape/marshmallow/pom-pom was put on the open end of the stick.  The stick was pushed down and released.  This would be an easy project to make.  It may take some modifications, but that was the basic design.

Penelope