[Ansteorra] Table Top Trebuchet?

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:23:03 PDT 2011

The tebuchets could be judged on accuracy, distance and
construction/design.  If you use Velcro you can have the soft part on a
ping-pong ball and the other part on the target.  They could shoot
marshmallows into different size glasses (plastic cups).  These could both
be done inside with out much mess.

Shooting grapes at a partner who tries to catch it in their mouth (or a cup
if they prefer) but there is a mess to think about on this one.

Just a few ideas.

Good luck and hope they have fun!
Delphina