[Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

B Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:57:35 PDT 2011

One suggestion for format...

http://www.companystsebastian.net/files/boxtourney.htm

We have run this a couple of times including at the last Squires Cadets
& Arcarius event quite successfully.  It's also the format used for
years in An Tir to select their Royal Protector.

To further entice people to these endeavors if the MiC contacts be at
the same time they contact  His Excellency then I will provide the
makings for two dozen combat bolts to go along with his crossbow.

Regards,

-EA