[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:28:25 PDT 2011

I have a couple questions,
were the trailers taken and attempted to be taken all enclosed trailers?
And while alot of groups are feeling the crunch for camp space is there an area maybe at the end of the camping space or past the thunder slash middle eastern encampment where a trailer parking area could be arranged?
I think if thieves had to go through the entire camp and work on locks that close to people it would not look as attractive.

Randel