[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:31:50 PDT 2011

On 3/24/2011 12:01 PM, Cisco Cividanes wrote:
> wow...
>
> And you know, I would SO be down with that.
>
> And forget armor... Ill have my handcuffs, OC spray... and a big oak stick
> ready to dole out some medieval "woupass".

In all seriousness, it's certainly within reason to establish a "trailer
lot patrol" as a subset of the Watch or Parking departments. As with
every other activity at GW, all it takes is dedicated volunteers. If
you're willing to carry through with this, contact the Watch Commander
as the next war grows nearer and I suspect he/she will be quite amenable
to the idea if there are enough volunteers.

Volunteers make it all happen.

Did I mention we'll need volunteers?

Cynric