[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:40:31 PDT 2011

This totally. If you have a trailer and want to come back to it still
being there, offer to help organize security and take a shift
patrolling the lot or manning the gates in and out of it. If every
trailer owner did one shift you'd all be covered.

The truth about the stuff we want in the SCA is if you want it, the
best way to make it happen is to vote with your feet and step up to
the job. This is why A&S class lovers should take a shift volunteering
at A&S point, offer to organize classes or teach. And why people with
kids can often be found volunteering at children's point. If there's
something you love/want/need, do your part to contribute to it! :)

~Eve (A&S junkie, who can often be found co-ordinating classes or teaching them)