[Ansteorra] painting fencing masks

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 07:25:10 PDT 2011

One of the comments I have recieved over the years from various past Royals (some whose opinions I highly value) is "be true to your period". If you want to play late period-then look late period. It was one of the key factors that led to my change in persona and dress (that and becoming the Elizabethan poster child ofr two of our folks)
Robert