[Ansteorra] Pennsic barracks, rental tents

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 12:30:48 PDT 2011

>So what your saying, if I read this correctly, is it will cost me $7 to camp in
>ansteorran camp at Pemsic. I >don't think I like that. The trip and event are
>expensive enough without paying to camp when you've a>lready paid to be onsite.
>

> Think I will camp elsewhere.

>I've been paying for water, ice, propane, trash bags, and so on out of
>my pocket for the Ansteorran camp for many years.  This year, I'd like
>to get a little bit of that back. If you're not willing to chip in for
>this, I'd prefer you camp somewhere else, as well.

What about those people who are camping in the Ansteorra  Populas? Every year I
have camped with Ansteorra, I have been placed in the populas area. We have
NEVER had trash bags, ice, torches, or anything else from the Royal encampment.
Are we going to be forced to pay the $7 camp fee? Really???

Lady Kyna Terricsdottir