[Ansteorra] Camp fee what to do about it

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sat May 21 14:25:32 PDT 2011

Those who are going can do whatever they wish. If they establish a new
group, someone will need to be designated as a Land Agent for land
grab, and will have to be there for the negotiations. And register
themselves as the land agent here:
http://land.pennsicwar.org/LAND_SYSTEM/land.cgi

They will also have to participate in said negotiations as a new
group, which means no priority on a block. This is a big war (being
the 40th) so a lot of groups are worried about being bumped from their
traditional grounds. Could work out well for you if you have a smaller
group as larger groups may find themselves bumped, could work out
poorly because you have no historical claim on any land.

However, this is a decision to be made by people who are actually
going, which you and I are not.

Alternatively, people could seek space in other friendly and already
established camps.

And no, I'm not saying that "if you camp with Ansteorra you must pay
the fee and leaving is your only alternative", I'm just giving people
all the information to make an informed decision.

~Eve

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 3:03 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com