[Ansteorra] Camp fee what to do about it

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 16:05:03 PDT 2011

If a person registered with Ansteorra for camping does not have pay the fee
then what is the issue?

Unless camping in the land designated as the Ansteorran camp means you have
to pay in which case there is that issue again. It is saying that if people
who did register with Ansteorra but don't want to pay for those services now
have to go somewhere else to camp, so they will be excluded from the right
to camp with their Kingdom?

I mean if they don't use the showers, and they don't drink the offered
water, or partake of the oranges etc..then why make them pay?

Maybe the issue is that it was not clearly defined that the Ansteorran camp
is changing? If the crown or an official representative of the kingdom
declared that to camp with in the lands allotted to the Kingdom at Pensic
that would be a different story and I think you might seem people going
elsewhere to camp thus causing the land area of the Kingdom to be lessened.
I am not saying that makes this fee right, it just cements the details. This
change makes it a less inclusive camping area and alienates those who wish
to provide for themselves.

Ian