[Ansteorra] Camp fee what to do about it

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat May 21 19:00:43 PDT 2011

I'm loath to further this, but I'd like to make a comment. There are two
Ansteorran campsites. They are usually close, but not adjacent. One is the
populace site (and the one everyone should be registered for) and the other
is the Royal site (Ansteorran Royal) which normally only has the Crown
registered into it. Others may camp there at their Majesties wish. That is
where the courts are held, the chili is served, and basically royal things
get done. And I believe this is where the camp fee was set. The people
camping in populace may choose to congregate in Ansteorra Royal (and most
do). I would suspect those people would pay the camp fee. Those who did not
congregate there, probably would not.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede

This