[Ansteorra] Camp fee what to do about it

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:37:05 PDT 2011

> Except for knights, none of us are required or expected to support
> Ansteorra when we are on foreign soil other than Gulf Wars.  We do it
> to support our Crown so that he will have a decent fighting force. It
> would be sad if the Crown was all alone except for non fighters.
> If the fee stands and you don't want to pay it you can find another
> group to camp with in the future. Of course they will expect you fight
> with them. Ansteorrans have such good reps. as fighter we are welcomed
> almost anywhere.

With respect, Your Grace:
"Required"...?
NO.

"Expected"...?
YES.

We are Ansteorrans.

Does that mean we will provide a huge "Phuckque Ewe" to the *Real World*
that needs Insurance... & Mortgage-payments... (and a host of other-fees)?

I think not.

The world is *NOT* what it was; Two (or *THREE*) decades ago.

Ansteorrans:
	Be Noble.
	Be Supportive.
	Be...what we have *ALWAYS* been.

In Service (even from the depths of time)
I remain
Alden Pharamond.